Menu

SABIC

Stand: E1

SABIC is the Middle East’s largest non-oil company and ranks among the world’s largest petrochemical companies. Established in 1976 to construct and develop the basic industries which best utilize the Kingdom’s hydrocarbon and mineral resources and localize the world’s latest state-of-the-art technologies.

The Saudi Arabian government owns 70% of SABIC shares and private investors in Saudi Arabia and other countries of the Gulf Coopoeration Council (GCC) hold the remaining 30%.

Categories: 2016 Exhibitors

« Back to previous page